Monday, November 25, 2013

Procrastination as a Physical Activity

Photos: London Eye, Regent's Park, British Museum, God's Own Junkyard


How do I go about convincing myself that blogging is something I should be bothered with? Treats as a reward? The VERY REAL possibility of becoming an international blogging sensation? An aid to my ailing memory?

Spending my days procrastinating the last of the London workload. In three weeks from today I will arrive in Vietnam. As ready as I am to be out of Europe, my heart already aches with the idea of leaving behind this comfortable little life I have built myself here. So it will be three weeks in Vietnam and then off to either Burma or Indonesia (again). I keep on going back and forth. I think that Indo is the easy choice, and I do not know how much more time I can realistically spend looking at temples in Burma after doing it for eight months straight. Today, Indo sounds perfect. Tomorrow, maybe Burma. Choosing between two beautiful options but the decision tugs me still.

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment